RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
Identity: Giró G.H. S.A.
TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: A-60693496
Postal address: C/ Jaume Ribó 35-37, 1° B 08911 Badalona (Barcelona)
Data Protection Representative: Glòria Gómez Puig
Contact DPR: Glòria Gómez Puig. C/ Jaume Ribó 35-37, 1° B 08911 Badalona (Barcelona) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Giró G.H. S.A., which is responsible for the platform herein, in accordance with provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) related to protection of individuals in relation to personal data processing and free movement of said data and other regulations in force regarding personal data protection, and of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), hereby informs you that all necessary security measures, under technical and organizational nature, have been duly implemented in order to guarantee and protect confidentiality, integrity and availability of the entered data.
COMPANIES LINKED TO THE GROUP GIRÓ GH
|SOCIAL DENOMINATION||TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER||POSTAL ADRESS|
|GIMAR, S.L.||B-08082505||C/ Jaume Ribó 35-37 1B. 08911 Badalona (Spain).|
|NOVOTECNO, S.A.||A-08277378||C/ Jaume Ribó 35-37 1B. 08911 Badalona (Spain).|
|GIRNET INTERNACIONAL, S.L.||B-64409915||C/ Jaume Ribó 44. 08911 Badalona (Spain).|
|GIRO PACK IBERIA, S.L.||B-98951213||Avenida de la Libertad, 57, 46600 Alzira, Valencia|
|SOCIAL DENOMINATION||COUNTRY||POSTAL ADRESS|
|GIRO PACK, INC.- East Coast||USA||2305 Industrial Lane Vidalia, GA 30474 (USA)|
|GIRO PACK, INC.- West Coast||USA||1180 W Peachtree St NW, Suite 2225Atlanta, GA 30309 (USA)|
|GIRO PACK S.A. DE C.V.||MÉXICO||San Juan de Los Lagos 4904 Colonia Los Altos C.P. 64370 Monterrey, Nuevo León|
|GIRO KUNSHAN PACKAGING CO. LTD.||CHINA||No. 1-606 Kaixiang Garden, Beimen Road. Kunshan City, Jiangsu Province. China 215316.|
|GIRO GmbH||ALEMANIA||Durener Strabe, 434 50858 Koln-Marsdorf|
|PHP-PHILIPPE SAS||FRANCIA||Route du Puy 43160 La Chaise Dieu|
|GIRO ITALIA S.R.L.||ITALIA||Via dei Lavoratori 3/l, 20090 Buccinaso, Italia, IT09679310962|
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the web;
- Send advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in case the User has expressly consented to send commercial communications electronically by subscribing the NEWSLETTER;
- Respond to queries and / or provide information required by the User;
- Carry out the provision of services and / or products contracted or subscribed by the User.
- Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided and,
- Analysis of profiles and usability will be carried out.
- The data of customers and / or suppliers will be treated, within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
- Security of some premises through a video surveillance system.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject "Low" to email@example.com
According to the LSSICE, Giró G.H. S.A. does not perform SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send any commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all communications that you may receive from Giró G.H. S.A., the user has the possibility of canceling his express consent to receive our communications.
We shall not treat or process your personal data for any other purpose than those described except from those required by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
Your data shall be kept while your business relationship with us lasts or to exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to data processing. However, we shall keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by Judges and Courts or in order to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
Data processing shall not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that may produce effects on your data.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for data processing and treatment is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the moment that will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means an impossibility to subscribe, register or receive information about the Provider's products and services.
In cases in which a prior contractual relationship between the parties exists, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that might be necessary under current legislation shall be grounded on the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
Any communication that might be sent shall be incorporated into information systems of Giró G.H. S.A. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly agrees that Giró G.H. S.A. may perform the following activities and / or actions, unless the User expressly states otherwise:
• Sending of commercial and / or promotional communications by any enabled means to inform the Users on activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
• In the event that User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing the NEWSLETTER, the sending of such communications by electronic means to inform the Users on the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products of Giró G.H. S.A. equal or similar to those that were originally the object of contract or interest by the User
• Conservation of data during the periods provided in the applicable provisions.
OFFICIAL MEANS OF COMMUNICATION
User is hereby informed that means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others affected interested parties are corporate phone, corporate mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send any personal information through any other means of communication different from those indicated in this section, the COMPANY shall be exempt in any case from any liability in relation to the security measures being available to the used means.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS AND VISUALIZATION CONSENT
Giró G.H. S.A. carries out certain assignments to third parties that process and manipulate the data as well as executes international transfers for the same purpose. User expressly accepts the assignment of his data limited to the purposes indicated in this document.
Likewise, the provider shall provide information to the security forces and bodies under judicial order or due to the obligation of any legal rule or regulation, without prejudice to be able to block or cancel your account if there may be any trace of the commission of a crime by User. Provided information shall only be available to provider at this time.
Information you provide to us through the web shall be hosted on the servers of Giró G.H. S.A.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
As a user-interested, you can request the exercise of rights before Giró G.H. S.A. by submitting a letter to the postal address of the header or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating as Subject: "RGPD: Affected Rights", and attaching a photocopy of your ID or any other document, analogous in law, as indicated by law.
• Right of access: it allows the interested party to know and obtain information about his personal data submitted to treatment and processing.
• Right of rectification or deletion: it allows to correct errors and modify the data proven to be inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right of cancellation: it allows data turning out to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
• Right of opposition: it is the right of the interested party to not carry out the processing of his personal data or to cease it.
• Limitation of the treatment and processing: it involves the observation on the personal data kept, with the purpose of limiting its future treatment and processing.
• Portability of the data: it is the availability of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that he can transfer them to another person in charge, without any objection.
• The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including the preparation of profiles): it is the right of not to be the subject of a decision based on automated treatment that may produce effects or that may significantly affect.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the treatment that has been carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights might have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es).
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT:
We obtain the minimum and indispensable information through the contact form. In this form you will provide the following information: name, e-mail, telephone, zip code, city, company and position.
We have an informative circular at the request of the interested parties that request it and a video-monitored zone logo located in a place prior to the camera and sufficiently visible that the place is a video-surveilled establishment.
The images captured by the cameras will be limited to the public establishment in question. No images of the public road will be captured except for a minimum strip of access to the establishment.
The recording system will be located in a guarded or restricted access area. The images obtained will be accessed only by the authorized person and will be kept for a maximum period of one month from their capture.
We inform you that Giró G.H. S.A. may have presence in social networks. Data treatment that is carried out related to people who become followers in social networks (and / or may be carry out from any link or connection action through social networks) of official pages of Giró G.H. S.A. shall be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to social network that is appropriate in each case and has been previously accepted by the user.
Giró G.H. S.A. shall process your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in social networks, by informing you of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that regulations of Social Networks may allow.
Publishing of the following contents is fully prohibited:
- Those being allegedly unlawful by national, community or international regulations or that may carry out any activities being allegedly unlawful or that may contravene principles of good faith.
- Those that may threaten fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in network, may annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever contents Giró G.H. S.A. may consider inappropriate.
- And in general those that may contravene principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, Giró G.H. S.A. reserves the right to withdraw, without notice from any corporate social network, those contents being deemed inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks shall be incorporated into a file owned by Giró G.H. S.A., which may send you any information of interest.
In any case, if you send any personal information through social networks, Giró G.H. S.A. shall be exempt from any liability in relation to any security measures that may be applicable to this platform. As a user you should check the corresponding conditions of said networks, insofar as you want to know about their security measures.
Information you provide shall be treated confidentially. Provider has adopted all technical and organizational measures and all levels of protection that are necessary to guarantee the security in the data treatment and processing as well as to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also herein guaranteed that treatment and processing and registration with files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers do comply with requirements and conditions of integrity and security set forth by current regulations.
In the event that the user submits his CV through our web or email we inform you that all provided data shall be processed within the frame of the selection processes that may exist, by leading to an analysis of the profile of the applicant with the purpose of selecting the best candidate for the vacant position within the Responsible person. We inform you that this is the only official procedure to accept your CV, so CVs submitted by any other procedure shall not be accepted. In case of any change in the provided data, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data properly updated.
Data shall be kept for a maximum period of one year, after said data they shall be deleted by guaranteeing a total respect to confidentiality both in processing and in subsequent destruction. In this sense, after the aforementioned deadline is elapsed, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes of the Responsible person, please submit again your CV.
Data may be processed and / or communicated to member companies of our group during the time of CV conservation and for the same purposes previously reported.
Giró G.H. S.A. reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to any legislative or case-law changes.
For all purposes, relationships between Giró G.H. S.A. and the Users of its telematic services, which are present on this platform, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties hereby expressly submit themselves, then the Courts and Tribunals of BARCELONA being competent for the resolution of all and any disputes arising or related to the use of said services.